Therapist Warmth – Creating Change in Couple Therapy
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET FROM THE TRAINING
Take a look at what you’ll learn and how it help you see more real results in your couple therapy.
More safety. More alliance. More change.
|1. Learn To Use The Most Powerful Signals
Calm things down with “Non Verbals” in just minutes
• Why non-verbals work so well and so fast. Which non-verbals most powerfully communicate safety and change the tone in distressed sessions.
|2. Phrases That Boost Confidence In Sharing Warmth
Key phrases – based on research – that immediately increase warmth
• How to use language to calm your couples so you can generate more warmth between partners.
|3. Identify Pivotal Moments When Warmth Produces Change
How to use questions, frustration and dispair to draw your couples closer
• The #1 mistake that therapists make with clients’ distress & how to avoid it.
|4. Empathy Efficiency
How to use your empathy, knowledge and support most effectively
• Worksheets to complete so you learn to implement warmth authentically.
|5. Our personal take on compassion, expression and bridging
Our tools, behaviors, and expressions that help with aggressive clients, and more…
• Get access to the exact tools, data, and research we use to create in session change with distressed couples.
|Get This 3 Hour Training Including:
Fully Downloadable Audio Files
Unlimited Replays – don’t worry if you can’t make it live
Handouts & Worksheets
|NOTE: You will be sent a link, and information on how to view the training via email. So, make sure you enter your email correctly and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.|
|CLICK BELOW TO SIGN UP AND PAY|